This look reminds me of a checker board, a very pretty bright checker board. For this look I used my Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette, something I just don’t use enough. I have a tendency to reach for the same shadows every time I wear make-up.
Ok a little background info on the name. I wanted something that represented pride in my pale skin, I love my pale skin and always have. I’m happy to see more and more people embracing their natural skin tone and ditching the fake tan. This blog primarily is to showcase the beauty in pale skin, discuss cosmetics that work and which don’t. I believe in being proud of who you are and I love how diverse we humans are. I believe make-up is a great way to celebrate both similarities and differences.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Too Dolly Eyeshadow
- MAC Romping Eyeshadow
- MAC Gesso Eyeshadow
- MAC Crystal Avalanche Eyeshadow
- MAC Engraved Powerpoint Pencil
- Boots Intense Volume Mascara
- MAC Corduroy Eyeshadow (brows)
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer
- Lily Lolo Foundation in Porcelain
- MAC Mocha Blush
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- NARS Albatross Highligher
- MAC Bare Slimshine
Thanks for looking.